For some reason I just always feel better (and less guilty) when I post about my recent shopping.
JB Hi-Fi is currently having a Buy 2 Get 1 Free TV sale and a 20% Off Games sale and I took advantage of that shiz.
- Dexter: Season 4 DVD ($29.98)
- South Park: Season 13 DVD ($24.98)
- Jersey Shore: Season 1 DVD (FREE)
- Criminal Minds: Season 5 ($29.98)
- True Blood: Season 1 ($29.98)
- Modern Family: Season 1 (FREE)
- Skate 3 PS3 Game ($23.20)
- Wii Fit Plus Bundle ($103.20)
- Lady Antebellum - Need You Now CD ($9.99)
Also some don’t know but Big W has actually really cheap DVDs/games (most that are cheaper than JB) and right now there’s free delivery from their website so I bought:
- Angry Boys DVD ($21.66)
- Mighty Boosh: Season 1 DVD ($24.82)
- Jersey Shore: Season 2 DVD ($27.72)
- Mystery Men DVD ($5.00)
- Crossroads DVD ($5.00)
- Valentine DVD ($5.00)
So that’s 9 whole TV seasons, 3 movies, 2 games (including the freakin’ bundle!) and a CD for $340.51?
holy shit what festival is this?!
Indiana State Fair. Sara Bareilles was performing on it before it collapsed. Thank God she left before it happened!